Valentines Magic at Bristol Museum & Art GalleryGet Tickets
WHENAdd to Calendar
About the Organiserprofile website facebook twitter Contact Organiser
About the Event
Looking for something a little bit different this Valentines Day?
Join us for a glass of fizz in our beautiful Winterstoke Hall, unwind to live acoustic vibes and become enchanted with an after dark viewing of our headline exhibition: Do you believe in Magic?
If you really want to spoil your loved on, why not treat them to a romantic dinner in the grand Wills Hall. Available at your leisure between 6.30pm - 9.00pm our Head Chef will prepare a delicious homemade two course sharing platter for you to enjoy with your partner.
Choose one sharing board between two (meat, vegetarian, fish). The option must be the same as your partner and all couples will be served the dessert board.
All boards served with and a selection of artisan bread and marinated olives and artichokes.
- Beef chimichurri
- Lamb kofte, lemon tahini
- Soy and sriracha glazed chicken
- Pulled pork bon bons, apple slaw
- Sunblush tomatoes, boccocini, pesto
- Halloumi fries and tzatziki
- Grilled figs and goats cheese focaccia
- Red onion & turmeric cauliflower cake
- Maple glazed mushrooms on sweet potato toast
- Butternut squash, ginger infused tomatoes, crème fraiche
- Seafood and fennel salad
- Gin cured smoked salmon blinis
- Cornish crab and pink grapefruit crostini
- Lime and coconut grilled prawns, mango salsa
- Mackerel and horseradish pate on sourdough
- A selection of mini desserts - chocolate mousse, macaroons, Champagne and raspberry possets, shortbread
All dietary requirements/ allergies are happily catered for.
Guests are welcome to arrive as and when they wish throughout the evening. If dinner tickets have been purchased, then you can choose to be seated anytime between 6.30pm - 9pm.
Booking fee applies. Tickets are non-refundable.