Content Marketing - A joyful guide to getting it right for your business #contentissimoGet Tickets
WHENAdd to Calendar
About the Organiserprofile website twitter Contact Organiser
About the Event
Would you like your customers to love you, tell all their friends about you and keep coming back for more?
Is your marketing department scratching their head about what content to post, on which channel or even what to put on your website?
"Content marketing is the strategic marketing approach of creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action." Joe Pulizzi - Content Marketing Institute
Dean Langasco presents an insight-rich workshop on getting content marketing right for your business or organisation.
What's included in the 2.5 hours?
- Practical examples of content marketing that works & why
- A step by step guide on creating your own content marketing strategy
- A look at some tools for creating and curating content
- How to identify the different profiles of your customers so you can tailor make content for their individual needs
- How to create a manageable content schedule and editorial calendar
- Original content ideas for various industries
- What you can and should be measuring
- Work out where to publish, when to publish, who should be creating or curating the content, how to plan for the long-term
- How to set up the ideal content marketing team within your business or have content created for you if you don't have a team.
There may also be the odd surprise or two thrown in for the craic.
Early-bird tickets are £25 if booked before the 30th of June.
- First of all he clearly likes talking in the third person
- Before 'coming out' as a Content Marketer he ran a company called I Love Mondays for 10 years which specialised in experiential marketing and promotions. He worked with brands such as Translink, Carling, Subway, Open & Direct, NITB, BBC, Liberty IT and Grafton Recruitment among many others.
- Dean uses all of his life and business experience to guide his philosophy on Content Marketing which is essentially to start with caring about the lives and needs of your customers. If you can get that right the rest tends to follow - as long as you have a plan!
- Dean is passionate, creative, engaging and modest ;)
I hope you'll join me on the wonderful Nomadic on the 22nd of July.
If you have any questions about the event or just want to say hello drop me a line via email@example.com