Idea ExchangeGet Tickets
WHENAdd to Calendar
About the Organiserprofile website facebook twitter Contact Organiser
About the Event
You are invited to the second in our series of Idea Exchange events which we have begun in the hope that bringing together the creative community will encourage the sharing of ideas and provide the opportunity for people to come up with ideas to promote and support the creative industries with Derry~Londonderrry and work collectively to make them a reality. We will also provide a platform for people to talk about their own new and future projects and get friendly independent feedback and support.
During the second event we will begin working on making the ideas we came up with at the first event a reality and create working groups to focus on individual ideas. We will also have the opportunity for further discussion and ideas generation and have a feedback session where we hear from individuals on their ideas and projects and provide friendly and constructive feedback.
Ideas from the first event can be found on trello here: https://trello.com/b/ZMXsQkmX/idea-exchange and include:
- entrepreneurs/creative dinners
- cross discipline creative industry events - with live music music, art, design, digital etc
- evening entertainment for young professionals and creatives - e.g. a late cafe,
- lift and car share plans - to solve public transport issue and build networks
- an online forum for promoting creative industry businesses
- an education campaign for the value of creative industry services and products
We are thrilled to tell you that this event will be hosted by our lovely friends The Playhouse Theatre. Why not book your place and pop along and meet some great people.