Easy Mindfulness Online CourseGet Tickets
About the Organiserprofile website facebook twitter Contact Organiser
About the Event
Welcome to the booking/information page for Easy Mindfulness - an online course to help you make the skill and practice of mindfulness part of your daily life. Below is the information you need - if you prefer you can scroll past this and go straight to the booking box.
“Where and when can I do the course?”
Anywhere and any time you’ve got an internet connection. And as most of the material is downloadable, you won’t even need an internet connection if you’ve saved it. So you can do it at home, at work (don’t get caught), on the beach, on the moon – wherever you like, morning, noon and night.
“What if I can’t keep up because of work or holidays (or even work or life in general)?”
Don’t worry, the course will be there for you when you get back. You can break at any time and come back. You can postpone starting after you’ve bought it. The course remains available indefinitely because lots of people have to turn their attention to other issues that crop up.
“What can mindfulness do for me?”
• Mindfulness reduces stress.
• Mindfulness improves empathy and thereby contributes to better relationships.
• Mindfulness changes how you relate to stressful thoughts or memories.
• Mindfulness enhances your general wellbeing.
“How does the course work?”
• The course has 15 lessons which remain accessible indefinitely so you can do them in your own time.
• Texts are accompanied by audios you can download and keep.
• The course includes many mindfulness techniques and exercises.
• Every lesson has an optional comment and discussion section in which I participate.
• You can contact me directly during and after the course.
I hope to see you on the course. You can always get in touch with me via the "Contact Organiser" link on this page or by emailing email@example.com and I would suggest you make a note of this email address.
A word to the wise: be mindful when entering your email address during the booking process, so that we can send your confirmation and connect you to the lessons.
In case you're wondering, 'Get Invited' is a service that handles your booking on my behalf. Your payment is processed in the background by global payments company Stripe. If the Euro isn't your currency your credit card company will automatically convert the payment into your currency.