Social Media Essentials for ArchitectsGet Tickets
WHENAdd to Calendar
About the Organiserprofile website facebook twitter Contact Organiser
About the Event
Social media is a powerful and increasingly essential tool for the promotion of your practice and for the wider promotion of architecture’s value to society. With architecture being so visual it is ideally suited to this medium whether it be facebook, twitter, linkedin or Instagram etc.
Maybe you haven’t engaged with social media yet or maybe you’ve
just dipped your toes in the water. To help you take the plunge RSUA has
organised this bespoke workshop ‘Social Media Essentials for Architect’ with
one of the leading social media trainers in
Even if you’re quite active already do you know the best tactics and is social media delivering value and results?
The event is timed to be of particular benefit to those practices participating in Ask An Architect 2018 to maximise that platform. Attendees from participating practices pay one third of the full price.
The event will be fast paced, interactive and there will be no PowerPoint. A list of key resources will be emailed to all attendees after the event.
1. Overview of Social Media Essentials for architects.
2. Key points in deciding the best social media strategy.
3. Best tactics that deliver results.
4. Brand awareness and how one of Bill’s posts had over 929,000 views!
5. Reach your key audience with the right message at the right time.
6. Free social media tools to save your precious time.
7. Best practice case studies
Tutor – Bill McCartney
Bill McCartney is one of