Developing your Startup through International, Corporate & Brand PartnershipsGet Tickets
WHENAdd to Calendar
About the Organiserprofile website twitter Contact Organiser
About the Event
Sponsored by Drive with Belron Accelerator
Startups! On Monday 21st March we are hosting a Tech Startup Meetup / Social to explore how to develop your business through corporate connections & brand partnerships and reach International markets. Happening at Club Workspace, Clerkenwell, London (see address above), we will be taking over their basement for an evening of information, inspiration and socialising!
Bring your business cards and practice your pitch as there will be plenty of opportunities for post event media coverage, valuable connections with industry leaders, and of course lots of drinks, pizza, fab folk, fun and all round good craic.
Startacus has built a large online audience from all over the World and now it’s time to bring this community into the real world. We want to meet as many tech entrepreneurs and startups as possible from our community, but also connect with new faces doing innovative things in London’s tech startup circuit. We can't wait to to meet and connect with Startups who have a story to tell!
6:30 - 7:15 pm - Drinks, chit-chat & pizza
7:15 - 7:20 pm- Welcome address from Startacus Co Founder Alastair Cameron
7:20 - 8:05 pm - Industry leading Guest speakers & an info session on Drive with Belron
8:05 - 9:00pm - Drinks, networking, and chit-chat.
Some of the stuff happening will include:
- Top acclaimed UK 100 CIO, Head of Digital and Innovation Technology at Belron, Nick Burton will speak about reaching out to international brands, corporates and markets to grow and develop your startup.
- Liberty Mawhood, COO at L Marks will be discussing the opportunities for startups in working with corporate partners including the opportunity available with Global Brand Belron and their upcoming international Drive With Belron Accelerator based in Surrey.
- Dan Jacobs, experienced startup founder, of amongst other things No More Filing and just launched Expand.Tech a product discovery site for new UK consumer web & mobile products will give you some quick fire tips on how to get your startup noticed....before connecting with 'Corporates'.
- Possible post event Media coverage on Startacus.net for attending tech startups doing something cool or innovative in their market with promotion to our audience of startups, industry leaders, investors and mentors.
- Opportunities to discuss growth and development opportunities available through our global brand & corporate partners
- Networking chit-chat and music with wine, beer, soft drinks, and pizzas
- Free entry into a raffle to win a gold pass to Apps World London 2016 (worth around £1k) and a gold pass to Apps World Berlin 2016 (currently on sale for €945.00)
Tickets are free, but there are a limited number available so bag your ticket / tickets asap!
We are being supported in running this event by the upcoming Drive with Belron Accelerator which has been created in collaboration with L Marks Innovation Partner. This 12 week global Accelerator (May to July 2016) is open to a wide range of Startups and will give highly promising tech focussed enterprises the opportunity to fast-track their growth and test their product within one of Belron’s international markets.
During the evenings proceedings L Marks will tell us more about the Drive accelerator as well as share their expertise and knowledge about collaborations between startups and corporates, how these connections can be made and the benefits that opportunities which can come from such partnerships.
We are also delighted that the Apps World Team are supporting the event with two tickets to attend Apps World Events - a gold pass to Apps World London 2016 (worth around £1k) and a gold pass to Apps World Berlin 2016 (currently on sale for €945.00) and also by covering the costs of the drinks for the evening - cheers guys!