Night Portrait Photo Walk BelfastGet Tickets
WHENAdd to Calendar
About the Organiserprofile website facebook Contact Organiser
About the Event
Join Steven in a night time photo walk in Belfast with two models. You will learn how Steven approaches shooting people at night time using available light, off camera flash and LED lights.
Bring your cameras along with any other lighting gear you may use. Don't worry if all you have is a camera as you can shoot with lights provided by Steven.
What you will learn:
- How to use available light at night time.
- How to pose in relation to light.
- Using off camera flash and LED lighting.
- Creating different moods with lights.
- Using colour gels on flash and LED lights.
- Creating effects using available textures.
What you will need to bring:
- Warm clothing!
- Rain proof clothes and an umbrella (yes we can shoot in the rain).
- Flash or LED lights if you have them - don't worry if you don't.
- Come prepared to learn and be inspired!!!
Who is it for?
Anyone from amateur to professional. You should have at least a basic knowledge in camera settings (shutter, aperture and ISO) and a solid interest in photography.
Meet opposite St Annes Cathedral at 7pm - Limited students for this event!
- Gary McGreevy
- Sandra Browne
- Ryan Marsh
- Lukas Chudziak
- Brian Ohanlon
- Hannah McKeown