Mount Stewart Conversations Festival 2017Get Tickets
About the Organiserprofile website facebook twitter Contact Organiser
About the Event
Mount Stewart Conversations Festival will return on 14 & 15 October 2017 in the form of a truly contemporary, intimate and participative event that’s challenging, dynamic and fun.
A celebration of creativity and debate, this two-day festival will reveal the unique history of Mount Stewart and its place in history as a hothouse of creativity and individuality. The weekend will include a variety of talks, music, literature and live debates, ticketed events (pre-booked) and free activities located around the house and gardens which can be enjoyed by all.
Tickets can be purchased for individual talks and there are also a limited number of Day Tickets available which will allow the ticket holder access to all talks and includes admission price to the property.
- SATURDAY DAY TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT (individual talk tickets still available for selected talks)
- IAN HISLOP TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT
-ABANDONED NI TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT
-THE MASTER PERSUADER - HOW TO USE MIND CONTROL LIKE DONALD TRUMP TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT
Individual talk ticket prices are for entry into the talks only and Normal Admission Prices will apply to gain entry to the property on the day (Members Free):
Stewart – Admission Gift Aid Admission
Accessibility: Please contact our dedicated accessible booking
line if you require further information or wish to book a personal assistant
Tel: 028 4278 7828
Concession Tickets: Concessions rates relate to over 65's, students (with valid student ID), unemployed and children under 16
By purchasing a ticket you agree to our terms and conditions.
CLICK HERE FOR MOUNT STEWART FAQ's
Please note: Ticket confirmation will be sent by email shortly after you have made your booking. If you do not receive this email, check your junk or spam folder.
If you have still not received confirmation, please email: email@example.com
- Check in at the Main Reception with your ticket or email confirmation.
- Due to conservation reasons stiletto heels are not allowed in the house.
- Photography without a flash is welcome.
- The event takes place in marquees and outdoors and there is limited indoor seating so please check the weather and dress appropriately.
- Assistance Dogs are welcome.
- Bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Please note, there is no cash machine at Mount Stewart.
- Jane White
- Mildred Saunders
- Geraldine McGreevy
- Colin Manson
- Shauna Mahoney
- Micheal McParland
- leanne McCullough
- Ian Howland
- Ian Howland
- D Woods
- W Woods
- D Woods